So! Yesterday (01 June) started off terribly, things just kept going wrong and I was on the verge of tears, as much as I know I'll regret saying this but for once I was ready to give up on the whole school thing altogether. Thankfully my family was there for me:) (both of them!) After school I went with my brother to go see my mom for the first time in ages, I needed her help with clothes for that night and I generally wanted to see her:) so we did. We were told to dress according to our production theme (the 80's) to rehearsal that night, and because we're doing the "Wedding Singer" I decided to go crazy and arrive in my mothers wedding dress:), as well as this bright pink outfit to do choreography in. It was sooooooooooo much fun:). While driving up toward the school, the entire cast had decided to wait by the main gate for me, to see what I was wearing:) my partner (Jerard) even opened the door for me as I got out the car. The dress was massive but I loved it:).. the rest of the rehearsal also went amazingly well... The best part of my life are my families:) The Cheyne's and the Major Production kids:) I love em!
(02 June)Today: Was the inter-Tribe athletics day, and boy-oh-boy did I go mad! I was chosen as a Ra-Ra (cheerleadrer thing) for my tribe, 'TERRA' which is green. I even ran a few races:) badly... but it's the thought that counts... right? ;) Anyway, I enjoyed myself, and >drum roll< I was selected to be a representative of Fourways High School at the Inter-Tribe Athletics event coming up:) not only that but I've also been made Captain!!! Gr.11 and I'm rocking it:)... It was actually pretty cool, because the male captain (for the athletics Cheer team) is my co-star and co-captain in Major Production:) so we find ourselves working together yet again! .... Yeah, we're awesome like that ;) but yeah!
That was the sum total of the past two days:)
***
No comments:
Post a Comment