Wednesday, June 23, 2010

GRUMPY. AGAIN.

Grrr... I'm actually quite annoyed with myself, I've lost track of almost everything. I used to keep sheets of every month and jot down the things I did everyday, which I loved because I could always look back on what I've done and giggle and sigh at the memories. Now don't ask me why, but I suddenly stopped that and I'm beggining to regret it... sigh. I don't even know what date it is... or day for that matter. Maybe I'm just unnecessarily grumpy today... I dono. Change needs to take place. Damnit.

Anyway, moving on. I've had a pretty awesome 3 days. Spent them with the wonderful Miss Kyla Kin, starting with monday night, she invited me to join her and her two friends, Mike and Anthony, at CTFM for dinner, which was pretty awesome. Then Tuesday she took me with her to watch the Soccer Match at one of the Fan Parks with a bunch of friends, then after that we went to a house party, which was also super cool. I drank Oros all night. I felt hardcore. I must admit she has some of the most awesome friends, althogh I suppose they're more like her brothers friends, but awesome nonetheless. I think I may have a secret crush on one of them... sigh.. but alas my age killed that dream, one day maybe... we shall see;)

Anyway, I'm gonna go sulk now, and eat ridiculous amounts of chocolate and feel better:)
(I hate being grumpy)
***

No comments:

Post a Comment