Friday, May 7, 2010

Blah

Didn't like this week. Not one single bit. Stupid week. Hmpf.
My wife left me last night. Apparently we're now divorced, but I'm still somehow her wife? WTF... I think not. Also went to go see the Bryanston Major Production, was much better than last year... still quite entertaining though. I fell in love with one of the actors, blonde, stunning smile and looked pretty darn hot in make up;) I then proceeded to do the stalker thing and find out what his name was during interval. Turns out his name is "Joshua Stevens"... I then decided to write him a letter:) it said:
"Hi there. I think you are absolutely gorgeous! Keep smiling, and well done:) <3 "Julia" (From the Wedding Singer) Fourways high School." <--- I wrote 'Julia' so that he'd only find out who I was after he'd come to see our show (which is what Bryanston always does - Kinda like a traditional thing) anyway, so the letter had been delivered. According to my fellow cast mates there is a chance he might be gay (just my luck)... so lets all pray for me:) ok?

I also got the chance to sit in on The Stella's recording session (that I arranged, cuz I'm cool like that). I must say, each time I hear them play, I remind myself why I love them so much. Their music is just too cool for the world:) another plus point is that they are all ridiculously sexy, each and every single one of them! It's amazingly wonderful:) So I had lotsa fun. Still got that song in my head... "Drowning on air, working for the boss man, bills I pay, never ever seem to end..." sigh... good stuff.

So yeah. that's my news. Smile! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment