Monday, May 24, 2010

Almost

Hello again. So I've just managed to get mostly everything back on track. I've been kind of disorientated lately because there has just been far too much going on - all at once - So I've been a little lost, the good news is I'm almost all better:)

On the 1st of July my family and I are moving, we found a house about a week and a bit ago and since then things have been super muddled. I hated the house when I first saw it, there were just so many things that I didn't like about it and I couldn't handle having to 'just deal with it'. However, over the past few days I've managed to kinda get over most of it, and I'm now planning on how I'm going to rikify my bedroom, it should be pretty epic. 

Also my computer has been giving me shit lately, which also threw me off balance. But slowly it's getting better. The only thing I haven't gotten back is my photoshop... but we'll see what happens.
 

So I went to CLARENS! It was super pretty, look!
If I could wake up to this every morning I would...






So the other night, at about 11:55pm, whilst successfully burning my dinner (which so happened to be 3 small mini pizzas)I recieved an extremely random but super awesome phonecall from a long lost friend, Stephen van der Sluys:). He used to be the guitarist  in my first band, "Fetch", and also one of my favorite people EVER! Was really awsm hearing from him again, haven't seen him in about a year and a half because he lives in cape town, but hopefully I'll be seeing him sometime during the holidays:) so I'm super excited!

Anyway, extra maths beckons! untill next time!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment