Thursday, August 15, 2013

Delicious Rock-Stars

So in no particular order I'm gonna go through my list of rockstar crushes I've had over the past few years that I feel should be mentioned for the sake of all that is good and right in my world. Bare in mind that I have the strangest taste when it comes to crushes, and I usually decide on them for really arb reasons... But you'll see why...


First up, my latest discovery - Trevor Wentworth, front-man of the band 'Our Last Night'. A friend of mine posted a cover they did recently of Rihana's song "Stay" - and after watching the video about 8 times, I honestly couldn't understand where they had been all my life. Baring in mind that this man is my age, and has a voice like that, with so much power and control, it just makes me shiver. Not to mention his rather wonderfully good looks - it's just a great combination. He's one of those artists that I swoon over whenever he opens his mouth to sing (and occasionally scream) - oh! oh! and he's tatted up :) another big thumbs up!

Then there's Pete Loeffler, guitarist and front-man of one my ultimate favourite rock bands, Chevelle. Now, at first glance, he doesn't seem too incredibly sexy... until he gets behind a microphone and seduces thousands of audience members with a single grin. I was lucky enough to get to experience this seduction myself at one of their shows not too long ago, and let me tell you... sjoe! He is the kind of artist that makes you wish you were his microphone - the way he stares at audience members, the way he practically makes out with the mic, and all the very cheeky comments in between songs is just about enough to make any bad-boy loving female faint. 

My next selection is a bit more obvious and I'm pretty sure you saw it coming - the ever so incredible, mister Matt Tuck from 'Bullet For My Valentine'. He won me over after their 'tears don't fall' video back in 2006 - a decent amount of time ago. I didn't even have to watch the entire video to know and understand the appeal this man has - after the first "OW!" , that was me - finished. He is the ultimate metal-sex god, the whole package, tattoos, long hair, stunning smile, and that voice... (even though it changed a bit between albums, which caused a bit of a stir) is what makes this man so wonderful, and one of my delicious rockstars. 



This next one came as quite a shock to my system - BUT - has made my list none the less. Justin Hawkins of 'The Darkness'. Apart from his gangly physique, terrible teeth and over-all Sid the sloth look - he is probably one of the sexiest men I've ever seen live on stage. To sum it all up, he is an absolute power house of awesome-ness. The minute he walks onto stage, with his curly mustache and interesting wardrobe, he commands his audience and completely owns and dominates his surroundings. He is a Rock n' Roll king, and no amount of criticism could ever take that way from him. He makes love to his guitar, he prances across the stage as if he were on his own personal runway - and he is just incredible to watch. He oozes sex appeal and dirty RnR vibes, and stole my heart with his insane vocal range and musical talent. So props to this maniac for being so incredibly sexy.
















Tyson Ritter. Of course. From the 'All american Rejects'. What more can I say other than LOOK AT HIM - those eyes, that jaw, that attitude. Just Yes. Starting off his musical carreer while still in high school, to being a model / actor/ musican by the age of 29 (still a young'n... thumbs up). Granted the band isn't as harsh and heavy as the others I've mentioned, but I still believe he deserves to be listed as a sexy rockstar, because he is. Not only is he incredibly gifted in both the musical and looks department, he is incredibly funny, not too long ago I watched a couple of interviews with him and he is incredibly witty, quirky and just fun. And who doesn't love a guy with a great sense of humor? So yes please, on a silver platter - that would be great...




The '30 Seconds to Mars' chameleon - Jared LetoThe make-up wearing, stage climbing, singing and acting guru himself. And let's not fool ourselves, he's just gorgeous. Stunning blue eyes, a warm and beautiful smile and one helleva voice. A jack of all trades really, and SO full of energy. When 30 Seconds to Mars came to SA, he put on an insane show, and was absolutely everywhere. Never a dull moment, which is why it would be stupid not to list him as one of the most sexy rockstars out there... because he just brings it.















Gerard and Mikey Way from 'My Chemical Romance', aka. The Way Brothers. This weird and wonderful duo had my head spinning at quite a young age, and for two completely different reasons. Gerard was eccentric, in your face and crazy, while Mikey was the quiet handsome one in the foreground who got your attention by just standing there... And I know how some woman ADORE the quiet types. But this was exactly it, they were both So extremely different and I could never decide which one I liked better. Either way, they are both incredibly good looking, talented and sexy as all hell. Yay for Brothers!

Now I know I've left out far too many options to please everyone, but this was a tough task trying to single out the ones that I had never forgotten... so if you have a Rock star hottie that you think I should mention, don't be afraid to leave a comment below on your thoughts, and I'll make a plan to scout them out. Also, take a minute to vote on my latest poll (to the right hand side of the blog) for your favourite Sexy Rockstar, to see which one comes out tops :)

Have a killer week everyone!

-R

Alright - these are the requested additions :)


KURT COBAIN - NIRVANA

VILLE VALO - HIM

OLLIE SYKES - BRING ME THE HORIZON

BERT McCRACKEN - THE USED

RONNIE RADKE - FALLING IN REVERSE


No comments:

Post a Comment