Saturday, August 28, 2010

"A DRUNK OF BOOK THOUGHTS"

So we'd had enough. Well, they'd had enough, I was fine, I was happy, and so was Natalie. But being the awesome people we were, we decided to have a night of fun. Just us girls, accompanied by a bit of liquid courage. "Never have I ever" been so amused. After giggling uncontrollably, we'd decided to write a book, a book on things that we'd think whilst being  under the influence. And so we did.


"A Drunk of Book Thoughts"
By Aphiwe Kedama, Vera Cahi, Natalie Collett & Rickie Cheyne

-When life gives you lemons, use them to climb
-Bubbly
-I hate this Fucken song!
One word for guys:
R- Prick
N- Cock cuz they are chicken
A- Matthew
V- Stupid leads to thinking with penis
-Aphiwe wants to kiss us all girls
-Apz is pointing at me
-Why?
-"Cause you're drunk"
- I love girls cause I'm drunk
I love girls I'm a skank
I might be les I might not
But I am sexy & hot
-I need to pee
-Butterflys in my tummy
-I just need to cotch
-he is amazing and hot
-his name is Matt
-Aphiwe should shut up about matt, ditto vera!
-Now they're dancing
-Hahaha, vera's doing the worm!
-Hahahahaha
-I see you watching me, you see me watching you!



And that's all we could get down before our handwriting's became illegible. It was quite a night though.

No comments:

Post a Comment