After the last bow, the last tear shed, and the last drink downed. We found ourselves wondering what we could've done to make it last longer. Whether the "short" time we'd spent together was enough, and if there were any way we could bring it all back. But it's over. It's 'finally' over.I suppose it's been one of those "You don't know what you've got until it's gone" kinda things. Which makes me a little sad. The more I think of it, the more I want to turn back time and do it all again and see if the rush kicks in the second time. As Michael said to me "It became second Nature to us" which it must have, because I didn't feel the nerves kick in, I didn't feel anxious, or even happy. For some reason I'd grown numb.
But cheers to the memories, because at the end of the day, it became one hell of a ride, and I'd never felt more privileged to experience it with such an amazing cast. My escape, my deep dark hole that I ran away to that ultimately became "The Wedding Singer" will always be remembered as My favorite Dumpster:
So tonight you made some mistakes
I'll admit you hit a few bumps
But I hate to see you like this
Down on your luck, down in the dumps
Though hope might seem in short supply
You have to move on
You have to try...
So come out of the dumpster
Don't leave me standing here
come out of the dumpster
it's okay the coast is clear
the cop cars are leaving
channel 5 has packed up its crew
so come out of the dumpster
I'll be right here waiting for you...
So you're back in the dumpster
well that's like a metaphor
everyone has a dumpster
a stumbling block they can't ignore
but to fight it makes you stronger
and someday you might stand
so come out of that dumpster
here, take a hold of my hand...






I like this post no actual reason other than it feels like its got emotion, not to say the others didn't. Or maybe as I do its taken me a time to actually read it.
ReplyDeleteOr maybe I'm tired and not consciously writing this...cue "outer limits" them music